Computational neuroscience in India

Faculty positions, requests and offers for consulting, postdoctoral openings, etc.
rhodo

Computational neuroscience in India

Post by rhodo »

Computational Neuroscience post in India. This is an interesting, full time post in Computational Neuroscience. You will be working from home, over the internet. Salary is negotiable and commensurate to experience, but will be very good for someone resident in India. For further details please contact:

rhodopsin@hotmail.com

with "Computational Neuroscience" in the subject line, to flag it to my attention. I would be particularly interested in anyone that has experience with the NEURON simulator.
http://www.neuron.yale.edu/neuron/
sachinjm

Re: Computational neuroscience in India

Post by sachinjm »

hi rhodo I replied to this post to ur mail id but i got following message " Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently: rhodopsin@hotmail.com" I really would like to knw about this post. I am doing m tech from IIT Delhi India and working on "Biological Neural Networks" as my master's project. For his project I am using the NEURON simulator. Sir please do reply I will be very glad. please give me your another mail id so that i can do reply there.

Thanking you,
Sachin.