Optimized data

Using the Multiple Run Fitter, praxis, etc..
kidd

Optimized data

Post by kidd »

Hello
after the optimization is done we have a black curve that is the result of optimization. can we save the data of that black curve in a file.dat? i mean the X and the Y of the curve
ted
Site Admin

Re: Optimized data

Post by ted »

See
output: numbers instead of graph
http://www.neuron.yale.edu/phpBB/viewto ... ?f=15&t=66

--Ted
kidd

Post by kidd »

i want to save the data programmatically and without using the gui, but i don't know where neuron keep the result data? i mean in which hoc file i can access to the vector or matrix that has the data af the optimized curve ?
hines
Site Admin

Post by hines »

I'm not sure if you are talking about the MulRunFitter. If so, I'm not sure you are talking
about the optimized data or the data to be optimized. If the former do you mean the parameters or the
deterministic model trajectory. I guess you mean the latter since you mention a black curve in your first
message. If my assumptions are correct then the model trajectory y values are defined in the
FitnessGenerator class in the nrn/share/lib/hoc/mulfit/eonerun.hoc file in the List called
yveclist
Unless you are doing multiple recordings per run, this list has only one element and the Vector is
yveclist.o(0). If there is only one FitnessGenerator (one run per fitness evaluation) then you can get the
y value of the trajectory with
FitnessGenerator[0].yvecllist.o(0)
and the x value of the trajectory depends on the value of
FitnessGenerator[0].fitnesslist.o(0).use_x
if use_x is 1 then the x vector is
FitnessGeneratro[0].fitnesslist.o(0).xdat_
and otherwise
FitnessGenerator[0].tvec

I gleaned this mostly from the implementationof
func efun() in the above file.
kidd

Post by kidd »

Yes in MulRunFitter and the optimized data. I just want y data of the optimized trace. Should I write the code in func efun() ?