NEURON Itinerary for the 2011 SFN Meeting

News about new releases of NEURON, bug fixes, development threads, courses/conferences/workshops, meetings of the NEURON Users' Group etc.
ted
Site Admin

NEURON Itinerary for the 2011 SFN Meeting

Post by ted »

I'll be at the 2011 SFN meeting from Friday, Nov. 11, through Wednesday, Nov. 16, and will be available to meet with you to answer questions, hear your suggestions for improving NEURON, and discuss projects or collaborations that you may have in mind. Please feel free to contact me at
ted dot carnevale at yale dot edu

Also, I'm trying to assemble a list of all posters, slide shows, seminars etc. that will present work that was done with NEURON. The "Neuroscience Meeting Planner" can only identify a few of the presentations, so I will need your assistance with this. If you will be presenting such a poster or talk, or know of someone who will be, it would be enormously helpful if you could please reply to this thread. If you can provide the presentation number (e.g. 31.41) or other distinctive identifying information, I will add it to the list. The evolving calendar is visible at http://www.neuron.yale.edu/neuron/stati ... 11/ni.html.

Thanks in advance for your help, and thanks for using NEURON in your research and/or teaching!