A half-day tutorial on new developments in NEURON, highlighting Python, reaction-diffusion, NEURON-interfacing, ModelDB, and more.
Course materials will be linked from here as they become available.
- Use of NEURON for multiscale modeling (Bill Lytton)
- Use of the Python interpreter to work with hoc/nrniv objects (Sam Neymotin) [Code]
- Reaction-diffusion (RxD) modeling techniques in NEURON (Robert A. McDougal, Anna Bulanova) [Slides] [Code]
- Design of large networks (Cliff Kerr) [Code]
- NEURON interfacing: robots, sense inputs, mean fields models (Salvador Dura-Bernal) [Slides] [Code]
- Finding and understanding models in ModelDB: ModelSearch and ModelView (Robert A. McDougal) [Slides]
- Combining NEURON and matplotlib graphics (Bill Lytton) [Code]